Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Do You Know When to Give Up?

I'm forwarding a link today - because I think it's worth everyone reading.

I've only read this one blog post, but the first comment was from James Scott Bell - so, I trust the company that mystery writer keeps! ;-)

How Do You Know When To Quit? By Toni McGee Causey

Please take a look, and if you haven't yet - DO take a moment to follow her YouTube link, and see Susan Boyle's performance, whom the author references. And watch the WHOLE 7 minutes if you haven't. You won't regret it.

Look forward to seeing everyone soon...I won't be giving up. Hopefully, none of you will, either.

~Blessings

Ashley

3 comments:

  1. What's "giving up"? Never heard of it. :)

    Dona

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's why I love ya, Dona! :)

    Never Give Up! Never Surrender!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!!!!!! Just what I needed. Thanks,
    Dan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! your participation is a welcome asset to our online writer's group!

Many blessings on your writing career.